Tuesday, February 16, 2010

No thanks Mr. Creepy McCreeper!

"How are you? i like what i read about you, and you really look so good, i really admire you as friend, have you ever been told you look like an angel, cause u make my heart melt now, i keep on looking at your pix, you are so beautiful, i like to hang out with friends, going out to have fun, i like reading, chatting, dancing, and a lot more, so please email me back and tell me much about yourself, i need to know you...
Patrick.."


I DONT FREAKIN' THINK SO!!!!

This creeps me out so much! I suppose I should just laugh it off, but I seriously dont think its possible. Yeah, I'm cute, yeah I like to hang out with friends, and no I dont live in New York like Mr. Creepy here, but I still dont like it. Do people seriously think that this is cool?!!!? I think not.

No comments:

Post a Comment