Friday, February 12, 2010

Life is like a math problem...

"Life is like a math problem. It sucks and then its over and you usually do it wrong." This makes perfect sense to me. A whole lot better than Forrest Gump's "Life is like a box of chocolates" deal. Anyway, I have a very distinct feeling that I managed to fail yet another test, this time in Spanish. And what is the hype about Valentines Day. It sucks. If you have a boyfriend/girlfriend/spouse that's all fine and dandy, but if you are like me (and so many other people I know) it makes life dismal. You have no chocolates, no dozen roses, no nifty cards, balloons or poems. Every Sunday, I bring in delicious goodness to the two guys I work with, but have now made the ultimatum that they bring something in, just to make me feel special. So, to bring this full circle, "Life is like a math problem..."

No comments:

Post a Comment