Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Homework

WOW! I never realized how much homework really sucked. (Mom, if you are reading this, I owe you a dollar). I am taking 20 credits this term and I have a huge load. Really. And on top of this, they are, like, really weird. In my Shakespeare class, we have to look into the songs of "As You Like It" and tear them apart to find the inner meaning as well as re-write Jaques' "The World's a Stage" speech in the eyes of another character of the play. Odd. Then there is Library Research Skills, advertized as a way to do your homework without interruptions and instead we are making online resumes and eportfolios. The only classes that are actually sane are Spanish and Math, possibly Biology, in which the labs are so totally cool! Banana DNA. Now that I have that out of my system, I am going to do my homework and study for my math test tomorrow night. Then I am going to bed. Night all!

No comments:

Post a Comment